en - Re: [sympa-users] How to tell Sympa to process message in spool?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to tell Sympa to process message in spool?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:02:55 +0100

Hi Paul,

If your message is in the msg spool, it will be processed. If it is not, then it is likely that Sympa is stopped, or your message still contains errors. If it is in the msg/bad/ spool, just copy it back to msg and it will be sent.

Cheers!

David

Paul Menzel a écrit :
Dear everyone,

this is probably an easy question, but I could not find an answer on the
WWW.

I have a message in /var/spool/sympa/msg/ which a want to have
processed. There was an error before, so it could not be delivered.

How can I do this?

Thanks,

Paul

PS: I thought I can do this with sympa [1], but I could not find the
option in man sympa. DoMessage() [1] seems to be useful, but how do
execute it on the command line?

[1] https://www.sympa.org/internals/internals-sympa

--
David Verdin