en - [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-dev] WWSympa: How to cite message you respond to?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-dev] WWSympa: How to cite message you respond to?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:35:34 +0100

Hi,

I forward you mail to sympa-users, as it is the dedicated user support mailing list.

You can't cite a message when replying through the web interface. This functionnality is not yet implemented.
If feel like it should, please fill in a feature request in our tracker: http://sourcesup.cru.fr/projects/sympa/

Regards,

Paul Menzel a écrit :
Dear Sympa users,

how can I cite a message I reply to using the reply button/functionality
of WWSympa?

I looked for sympa reply cite message on the WWW and in the first three
result pages searching for cite message or cite reply in SourceSup, but
could not find an answer.

I also tried it with Sympa 5.3.4 and Sympa 6.0a.11 (listes.cru.fr) with
no luck.

Thanks,

Paul

--