en - Re: [sympa-users] Problem after renaming sympa-server

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Problem after renaming sympa-server
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:54:33 +0100

As it is task_manager that issues this message, you could try to search your task spool, which can be located in /var/spool/sympa/task/.

Cheers,

address@concealed a écrit :
Hi,

I had to rename our sympa server host to the new name. I changed relevant
configs (all I know), and hostname related settings, but I still keep
following
complaint to logs:

Feb 13 19:47:06 lists task_manager[6049]: List::load() No such robot (virtual
domain) sympa.example.org

I tried to find out where that sympa.example.org is referenced, but could not
find any related configs:
grep -i -r sympa.example.org /opt/sympa/* and /etc/*

Do you have any pointers where should I look at?

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités