en - [sympa-users] Txt Delivery Mode Problem

  • From: Chuck <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Txt Delivery Mode Problem
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:20:50 +0100

Hi All,

I'm working on setting up Sympa 5.3.2, which I got from a FreeBSD pkg, but
have
hit a bit of a nuisance problem in the delivery mode selections for our
subscribers.

No matter what I do, an HTML e-mail still gets delvered as HTML to users with
deliver mode selection of "Txt".

My understanding is that the "txt" delivery mode will strip out HTML, but it's
certainly not working for me. The saved archives of the HTML e-mail IS
correctly converted to a text only message. Also digest-plain strips out the
HTML as expected.

Anybody have any suggestions or hints as to how I can figure out where my
setup
is going wrong?

Thanx,

Chuck
address@concealed

  • [sympa-users] Txt Delivery Mode Problem, Chuck, 02/11/2009