en - Re: [sympa-users] Mail never leaves spool, or queue is not working

  • From: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • To: christopher pax <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Mail never leaves spool, or queue is not working
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 09:28:40 -0800

Is your mailer service (sendmail or postfix) running?

christopher pax wrote:
My sympa system was working fine a month ago. then i took a break from
it. and now that im starting to work on it again, all of my list do
not seem to work.

whats weird, is there are not errors in the maillog or sympa.log.
i tried emailing to the list from the web; no luck.
then i tried to mail to a list from my email account; no luck.

i used the log files to localize the problem, but could not see where
it is failing.

can any of you give me some troubleshooting set of steps to help me
find the problem.