en - [sympa-users] creating parallel "admin_table" for lists

  • From: "José Manuel Bobba Ares" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] creating parallel "admin_table" for lists
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:45:21 -0200

Hi fellows!
I created a "lists" table, to have another table lists, and I want this list being exactly the same as "admin_table" with the "list_admin" field, the subject of the list, topic and description.
The 1st problem I found is that I don't know where the description and subject is located inside the Database.
The 2nd is that when I edit the "wwsympa.conf" file, in the "do_list_edit" procedure, I don't find the atributes necesary for doing the "subject", "topic" and/or "description" modification, I found only the "name" attribute.
Does anyone know how can I use this procedure and attributes for doing whta I want.

Thanks to all, Jose.

  • [sympa-users] creating parallel "admin_table" for lists, José Manuel Bobba Ares, 01/09/2009