en - [sympa-users] Sympa issues - archive and subject tagging

  • From: "Hamshika Rajkumar" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa issues - archive and subject tagging
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:59:53 -0500

Hi,
I have couple of problems on my sympa instance:

1. web archive is not working for one particular list.
wwsympa.log has an entry as "do_arc() do_arc: no directory /usr/local/sympa/arc/address@concealed"

2. Subject tagging is not working for few lists.

Can someone help resolve these issues?

These 2 problems started after trying to use couple of scenario files.
Even after removing those custom scenari files, problem still exists.

Sympa version 5.4.3

#/etc/init.d/sympa status
Status of Sympa subsystem:
Status file for subsystem found.
sympa.pl (pid 25825) is running...
archived.pl (pid 25831) is running...
bounced.pl (pid 25837) is running...
task_manager.pl (pid 25843) is running...

Any help is highly appreciated.

thanks.

  • [sympa-users] Sympa issues - archive and subject tagging, Hamshika Rajkumar, 01/06/2009