en - Re: [sympa-users] Uninstall Static css

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: José Manuel Bobba Ares <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Uninstall Static css
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 13:45:46 +0100

Hi,

After having modified the Sympa css.tt2 or sympa colors, just reclick on the "install static css" button.
It will update your style.css file.

Cheers,

José Manuel Bobba Ares a écrit :
Hi!!!
I used the "Install static css" button in the Admin web interface, well, when the new css loaded, I figured out that I don't like them, but I don't know how to Undo this.
I read the manual and it says how to install the static css, but I didn't see where to uninstall them.
Thanks to all.

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

  • Re: [sympa-users] Uninstall Static css, David Verdin, 01/05/2009