en - [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-dev] maintenance mode

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-dev] maintenance mode
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:45:46 +0100

Due to the subject of your mail, I forward it to the sympa users list. sympa-dev is a list for people involved in Sympa development.

You should check the rights on the Sympa directory. It must belong to the Sympa user.
If it is the case, check that the wwsympa.fcgi script is ran under the right uid (ie the sympa user id).
Please check the manual page addressing the web server configuration issues : https://www.sympa.org/manual/web-interface#web_server_setup

Regards,

address@concealed a écrit :
I have installed Sympa in my Ubuntu Server 8.04.

I have got the next error:

The mailing list server is in maintenance mode, no operation can be performed
during this period.
So I can't login and use Sympa.

¿What is the problem?

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

  • [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-dev] maintenance mode, David Verdin, 11/03/2008