en - [sympa-users] Read reception mode from external database

  • From: Achim Hut <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Read reception mode from external database
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:07:57 +0200

Hi List.
We are running SYMPA 5.3.2 as a hosting-provider.
One of our clients wishes the following scenario:

An external mysql database should be used to read the email adresses *and* the "reception mode" (digest,mail) for an specific list.

We have no problems with reading the email adresses from this external database. That works great.
Is it possible to do this with the "reception mode" information as well? And could you give me an an idea how to start?

--
Achim Hut