en - Re: [sympa-users] SOAP method of adding a list with a different owner?

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Anthony Clark <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] SOAP method of adding a list with a different owner?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:32:02 +0200

Anthony Clark wrote:
Hi All,

Is there a SOAP method to add a list but specify an owner? Currently the SOAP add list method creates the list using the currently authenticated user.

Thanks!
That's true, it is not possible with the current version of Sympa to specify any list parameter when creating a list using soap interface. The soap service provide exactly the same service as the web interface.

We had so feature request to be able to edit the list config by soap service and that may require an important work. Another solution would be to introduce free vars in the "CreateListRequest" xml service request that could be used anywhere in the list template.

Let me known if this would be efficient for you (I will add a feature request).

Regards
Serge Aumont