en - Re: [sympa-users] headers and footers

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] headers and footers
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 10:08:37 +0200

You need to set the "footer_type" list parameter to "append" if you want the footer to be inline.

Regards,

Thomas Berry a écrit :
I have added some header and footer text to a message. If I send a clear-text message to the list everything looks OK, except the body of the message and the footer text are also included as attachments.

Is there something in the Sympa configuration (5.3.2) that I should adjust?

Thomas

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités