en - Re: [sympa-users] data_sources

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Mark K <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] data_sources
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:19:12 +0200

Mark K wrote:
On Tue, 13 May 2008 22:18:02 -0500
Mark K <address@concealed> wrote:

Currently, it seems that data sources defined
in /home/sympa/etc/data_sources are only available for use as owners
or moderators. I would like to provide predefined data sources like
this for subscribers, too. Is this currently possible
No it is not. Subscribers datasources are describe in the config file where owners and moderators datasources are defined in separate files. We have planed to ensure the same interface and features both for subscribers datasources in the future.

Serge