en - [sympa-users] tasks

  • From: Mark K <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] tasks
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:34:06 -0500

I have just deployed sympa in my company with 477 lists and I'm not
sure how manay subscribers :). It seems like that backlog
in /home/sympa/spool/task is big. It is sitting at 444. I think I'm
gonna try a restart to knock something loose, but it would be niceto
parallelize some of this stuff. I don't want to have to wait forever
to get the included list owners for a list to update.

Also, when I imported all these lists from mailman, it took forever for
the archives to rebuild because it did them one at a time.

Are there options anywhere to parallelize some things? I would be nice
to be able to specify somwehere that you'd like that it is ok for n
tasks to be kicked off at once.

--
Mark K