en - Re: [sympa-users] sympa multiple authentication method

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sympa multiple authentication method
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:28:12 +0200

Riccardo Veraldi wrote:
Hello,
on sympa how can I do to decide the authentication order ?

for example I have users on LDAP backend and other internal users.
the uses have unique email address for authentication.

How do I decide the authentication method order in sympa ?
Hi

You should use regexp ens negative_regexp parameter of each paragraph in auth;conf in order to select an authentication method depending on the email domain submitted by user.

This is described in this page : http://www.sympa.org/manual/authentication?s=negative%20regexp#auth.conf