en - Re: [sympa-users] [Fwd: Ihre Nachricht an heph03 abgelehnt]

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [Fwd: Ihre Nachricht an heph03 abgelehnt]
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:56:05 +0200

Actually, the address Sympa sent the message to is "address@concealed" (which is actually subscribed to sympa-users) . For some reason, it is finally forwarded to "address@concealed" by a server of this university.
Maybe an aliases problem?

Patrick von der Hagen a écrit :
Adam Bernstein schrieb:
Okay, I have to ask: why am I suddenly getting this whenever I post to sympa-users? Did somebody subscribe another sympa list in Germany to this one, or something?
Looks like it, yes. Someone probably subscribed address@concealed. Your messages (perhaps all sympa-users-messages) are denied there.

Quite annoying. Cc to address@concealed, I expect them so solve that issue.

--
David Verdin