en - RE: [sympa-users] Queueing time of over a day

  • From: "Paul Borghese" <address@concealed>
  • To: "'David Verdin'" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Queueing time of over a day
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:36:05 -0500

Hi David,

I ended up installing a new server using Sympa 5.3.4 which much better
results.

I do have a question about scenarios with the upgraded version. According
to the manual [msg_body] is still a valid key word, yet it does not seem to
work with Sympa 5.3.4. Can you tell me the difference between [msg_body]
and [msg_part->body]. Also how do I make the test case insensitive?

Also, is there a way to test scenarios without sending messages to the list?

Thanks for your help!

Paul