en - Re: [sympa-users] alternate email address

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] alternate email address
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:21:24 +0100

Janusz S. Bień wrote:
Is my impression correct that alternate email address is revelant only
for LDAP authentication?
Nearly true. This the only reasonnable way to collect this information with the current version of Sympa
How can I check, as the list owner, the listmaster or the root,
whether a user has set up an alternate address?
You can't. This information is stored in a cookie. In a future version we will store this information in the database so it could be used in scenario, templates etc.

We consider this feature as not good enough now a day to be used and we will completely change it.

Serge Aumont