en - Re: [sympa-users] editing template files

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Glen Eustace <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] editing template files
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:56:47 +0100

Glen Eustace wrote:
I had my first experience of a list master trying to setup a message footer today. They used the web interface but got an error saying that the file message.footer didn't exist, which it didn't. They were trying to create it.

I created an empty file for them and they then edited that.

I had expected wwsympa.fcgi to create files if they didn't exist otherwise I have missed something.
It is supposed to do it. I suspect access problem with the directory containing this file. Did you check sympa logs ?

Serge Aumont