en - [sympa-users] forbidding new users

  • From: David Bremner <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] forbidding new users
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:15:08 +0100

Bonjour;

I have just installed sympa 5.3.4 on debian testing, with mysql back
end. I would like this particular sympa site to be private, in the
sense that new users are not accepted via wwsympa or via email, and
only a list that I preload can see all of the lists and subscribe (and
even create more).

The only way so far I could see to this would be to make a very
complicated regexp in auth.conf, something like

user_table
address@concealedaddress@concealed

I have about 30 users (yeah, not really the intended application of sympa)
Can anyone suggest a less nasty way of accomplishing the same thing?

David