en - Re: [sympa-users] migrate archives from mailman

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] migrate archives from mailman
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:08:54 +0100

i tyed to migrate and the result is that I have

/home/sympa/arc/list/yyyy-mm/arctxt populated but I have
/home/sympa/arc/list/yyyy-mm/ empty with no html file.

how to convert text files in /home/sympa/arc/list/yyyy-mm/arctxt into hte web archive with mhonarc ?
is there a way to do it ?
sympa does it automatically for each message

any hint ?

thanks

Riccardo

David Verdin ha scritto:
We had a contribution by P. Allart and A. de Pretis about migration from mailman to sympa:

http://www.sympa.org/contribs/index#mailman2sympa

Regards,

Riccardo Veraldi a écrit :
Hello,
is there a way to migrate archives from mailman to sympa ?
mailman does not have a SMTP style file with headers and body it does have directories
with one html file for each message.

thank you

Rick