en - Re: [sympa-users] Recovering Sympa

  • From: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Recovering Sympa
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:13:48 +0100

address@concealed a écrit :
Hello,

To make a long story short, we basically lost most of /home/sympa yesterday on
one of our systems. We were able to get a clean restore from Jan 14 of that
entire directory. We put that into place, and even reverted the MySql db back
to that day as well in hopes to match the lists with the db information, but
we
can't get the web interface to come up and it appears that dynamic lists are
not getting updated/sync'd to their data source. Have we missed something
with
this "restore"? Is there another/better way to do this?
You should remove "config.bin" files in each list directory. They are a kind of cached.
Even test messages to sympa@domain don't get a response.
You must check logs, may be restart sympa with "sympa.pl -d" (debug mode). You will probably have some important indication why everything is frozen.

Serge