en - Re: [sympa-users] mhonarc update

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Johan Loubser <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] mhonarc update
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:18:08 +0100

Hi,
When you say: "This did not give a working result", do you mean you don't see the archives in the web interface at all?
What do your archives directory contain?

You could try rebuilding the archives.

Regards,

Johan Loubser a écrit :
I have a very old sympa installation 3.3.3 with mhonarc 2.5.2.
I have now a new installation 5.3.3 with mhonarc 2.6.16.
I would like to migrate the wwsarchive of to the new list server.

I have tried to just add the archive folder from the old server to the
new ones and rename the folder to the correct robot
name.("list@"robotname")
This did not give a working result.
My guess is that there must be some changes in mhonarc.

Is there a better way for exporting and importing the archives with sympa
or do i have to ask the question to a mhonarc list.

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités