en - Re: [sympa-users] Two domains postfix and sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Umut Arus <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Two domains postfix and sympa
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:09:39 +0100

Hi Umut,

I'm afraid I don't fully understand what you want to achieve and problems you're facing. Could you please provide further details?

Umut Arus wrote:

I want to manage two domain name as smtpserver.domain.com, postfix (A) and list.domain.com, sympa (CNAME) on one server. First domain should be only "smtp", other domain should be "list". In this case, sending message which both of domain are accepted and delivery messages but it have not to accepted for sympa by smtpserver.
I want use first IP as smtp and other as list serv.

Note: I had tested virtual domains and any way etc... Is there any suggestion to split these jobs?