en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa problem

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa problem
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:10:46 +0100

address@concealed wrote:
Hi all,

and happy new year.

I have one question i want use smime authentication for my mailing list, but i
don't want that the sent message will be signed.

can we do this simply or change something in the code.

any idea?
Sympa don't provide this feature. One way to do it could be to check s/mime signature by some external milter that replaces the pkcs#7 signature part by a a specific header. Then you could check this header in a Sympa scenario. The other solution is to change Sympa itself...

Serge Aumont