en - Re: [sympa-users] Family reinstantiation problem

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Richard Gilbert <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Family reinstantiation problem
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:30:04 +0100

Hi,

Richard Gilbert a écrit :
Using 5.3.4, I have found the following strange behaviour with regard to reinstantiation of a family containing an include_sql_query paragraph. After the first instantiation the include_sql_query paragraph in the config file contained user, passwd and host. When I reinstantiated the family after a small change to its config.tt2 the paragraph also contained db_user, db_passwd and db_host, leading to "Unknown key" errors.
Oh yes, that's a bug. It's known and solved, and I thought it was fixed in the stable version. It appears it was fixed in the development version only.

This is done now.
Yous will find the patch here :
http://sourcesup.cru.fr/viewvc/viewvc/branches/sympa-5.3-branch/src/List.pm?r1=4545&r2=4756

David Verdin