en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 5.2.3 on Debian: where is the main archive?

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 5.2.3 on Debian: where is the main archive?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:42:06 -0500

Personally, I've never had any luck installing sympa as a .deb - so all my installations have been by the old standby of:
download
./configure; make;
make install

In my installation, the archive files end up under:
/home/sympa/arc/<listname>/<yyyy-mm>/arctxt - which contains individual text messages
/home/sympa/arc/<listname>/<yyyy-mm> - contains the html versions and the index

Thomas Berry wrote:
Janusz,

The main archive is located within the arc path

For example, our path is /usr/local/sympa/arc, and the actual archive is

/usr/local/sympa/arc/testlist\@list.jpl.nasa.gov/2007-10/arctxt

Thomas