en - [sympa-users] missing parameter ldap_host for ldap connection (using ldaps)

  • From: Elisa Pellegrini <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] missing parameter ldap_host for ldap connection (using ldaps)
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:56:06 +0100

Hi!
I configura sympa to connecto to ldap server with ssl.
I configure auth.conf to use 636 port and ldap_query to use ldaps.
When I "syncronize member with data spource" everything is correct but when I try to enter in sympa web interface with email address and password' ldap user I can't.
Sympa log file tell that :
missing parameter ldap_host for ldap connection (using ldaps)
and
authentication:incorrect password.
Where is the problem?
In documentation and in the list I don't found nothing than can help me to sole problem.
thank