en - Re: [sympa-users] about:Scenario-send-rules

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: Sympa users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] about:Scenario-send-rules
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:57:33 +0100

Your scenario seems correct.
If it does not behave the way we expect I can only think of two explanations :

1. you're not using the right scenrio. You can check this by hiting
the "scenario source" button from your list admin web page
2. you have an include.send.header scenario that is applied before
your scenario and that does "true() smtp -> do_it"

address@concealed a écrit :
I want to define 3 users (address@concealed,address@concealed,address@concealed) in my list who will the unique subscribers who will be able to sent to the list. The other mails (the rest of subscribers) sent to the list will be moderated. I made the following rules for "send-scenario":

title.gettext JUST-PROOF-RULES

is_subscriber([listname],'address@concealed') smtp,md5,smime -> do_it
is_subscriber([listname],'address@concealed') smtp,md5,smime -> do_it
is_subscriber([listname],'address@concealed') smtp,md5,smime -> do_it
true() smtp,md5,smime -> editorkey,quiet

I selected this file/rules through the "Who can send messages", but now all subscribers in my list can send messages.

Any suggestion???