en - [sympa-users] Sympa presentation at the next EuroCamp

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa presentation at the next EuroCamp
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 18:03:03 +0200

We'll do a presentation of the middleware integration in Sympa during the next Terena EuroCamp in Dubrovnik, 14-15 november

The program of the 2 day conference is online : <http://www.terena.org/activities/eurocamp/november07/programme1.html>

Note however that registration to the eurocamp is probably restricted to Research & Education people, let me know if you want me to check.

  • [sympa-users] Sympa presentation at the next EuroCamp, Olivier Salaün, 10/04/2007