en - [sympa-users] Re: two or more domains using one web administration

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: two or more domains using one web administration
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 08:44:31 +0200

Not yet.
We plan to improve separation between Sympa installation and virtual hosts management, but we have more pressing developments right now.
Please feel free to fill in feature request in the Sympa tracking system in which you explain the importance of this functionality for you.

Regards,

address@concealed a écrit :
Hi,

I have several domains and some of them have mailing list. Is it possible to
create one web administration using 1 URL to manage some domains ?
For example, i have domains abc.com, abcd.org, and subdom.abcd.org, and i want
to manage them in one web administration using http://groups.abcd.org/.

TIA.
--
Ferry