en - [sympa-users] Re: Web template variables

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: "Ward, Michael" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Web template variables
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 07:51:37 +0200

Ward, Michael wrote:

Hi,

Can someone please point me to a list of the variables available for use in the web template files? I trying do a little customization of some pages, and haven’t been able to find a list anywhere.

The following page lists all the mail template variables and some information on the web templates: http://www.sympa.org/wiki/manual/customizing?s=tt2%20template – hopefully there is a list of web template variables around?

Unfortunitly no. But Sympa 5.4a3 now include some new features that are possible because of the new session management. This include a "dump vars" mode. Connected as listmaster, you can turn on/off the "dump vars" mode and sympa web interface add a full dump of all templates variables at the end of each web page.
We choose this solution because it is extremely difficult to make up to date documentation.

5.4a3 is available in subversion trunk and it is under production on our own server.

Serge Aumont