en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: search through all months

  • From: "alaxa\@libero\.it" <address@concealed>
  • To: "olivier\.salaun" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "sympa-users" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: search through all months
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:58:36 +0200

yes, i took a look at the sources and confirm this.
David sent me a patch and after some troubles I had it working

do you plan make the search results more easy-to-read in the future? I mean,
I think a small abstract is better than a whole messages, expecially if the
search result gives out a lot of hits. Maybe a "search result" confgiruation
panel could be a nice addon

thanks a lot for your help

  • [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: search through all months, address@concealed, 08/30/2007