en - [sympa-users] Re: status of PGP support

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: status of PGP support
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:42:20 +0200

It is not possible to use PGP authentication in Sympa.
What you've noticed is a 'pgp' authentication method that was introduced in the authorization scenario syntax but that does not have corresponding code.

To be honest, I should also mention an old patch that was submitted to PGP-enable Sympa. It was submitted by Christian Mock back in 2004. Unfortunately we did not integrate the patch and now the code has evolved...

Janusz S. Bień a écrit :
I noticed that `pgp' occurs in a source files

http://www.sympa.org/distribution/sympa-5.4a.2/src/Scenario.pm

but I was unable to find any mention of PGP in the manual, except the use of
`pgp' in the example

http://www.sympa.org/wiki/manual/authorization-scenarios

search(blacklist.txt) smtp,md5,pgp,smime -> reject,quiet

So is it possible to use PGP instead of S/MIME, or not yet