en - [sympa-users] Re: search through all months

  • From: "alaxa\@libero\.it" <address@concealed>
  • To: "david\.verdin" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "sympa-users" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: search through all months
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:01:32 +0200

sorry, it seems there is some problem on the POST feature of sympa.fr and i
sent double messages
Anyhow, what I mean is if it is possible to enable a search to all months by
default instead of going to advanced search and select all the months/year.
I ask because the list I am going to import is huge but each month is not
crowded of messages.

thanks
alessio