en - [sympa-users] Re: Dump of bounces doesn't dump all of them

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Chris Peck <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Dump of bounces doesn't dump all of them
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:05:03 +0200

Hi Chris,

We've fixed the problem you are reporting ; now all bouncing users are dumped.
Here is the patch : http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewvc.cgi/branches/sympa-5.3-branch/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi?r1=4541&r2=4563&root=sympa&view=patch

Chris Peck a écrit :
We're running v5.3.3, I have some lists that are quite large (31,000 subscribers), after the last post to this list we noticed that 15.8% were flagged as "bouncers", a pretty large number. This list is fed from a txtfile generated on an extrenal DB, so the owners would like to remove the bad addresses. I had them go to the Admin->Bounces webpage to get a dump of the addresses. It seems to run ok, but, produces a list of only 25 addresses (looking at the select.dump file in the expl/list directory. The only entries in the logfile (log level is 0) are:
Aug 21 13:38:01 localhost wwsympa[25955]: [robot lists.wm.edu] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] [user address@concealed] [list LL2-l] main::do_admin() do_admin
Aug 21 13:38:04 localhost wwsympa[25975]: [robot lists.wm.edu] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] [user address@concealed] [list LL-l] main::do_reviewbouncing() do_reviewbouncing(0)
Aug 21 13:38:09 localhost wwsympa[25974]: [robot lists.wm.edu] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] [user address@concealed] [list LL-l] main::do_dump() do_dump(LL-l)
Aug 21 13:38:13 localhost wwsympa[25974]: [robot lists.wm.edu] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] [user address@concealed] [list LL-l] main::do_dump() opening /home/sympa/expl/LL-l/select.dump
Aug 21 13:38:13 localhost wwsympa[25974]: [robot lists.wm.edu] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] [user address@concealed] [list LL-l] main::do_reviewbouncing() do_reviewbouncing(0)

So, the question is, is there another way to retrieve this information - perhaps directly from the mysql DB? Any idea why this isn't dumping the whole list?