en - [sympa-users] Re: fastcgi HELP

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: fastcgi HELP
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:42:10 +0200

Hi Riccardo,

Riccardo Veraldi a écrit :
Hello I am not able to make wwsympa work with fastcgi either configuring sympa with --enable-secure or witouth it I get this error anyone can give me a hint ?

[Wed Jul 11 16:11:37 2007] [alert] [client 131.x.y.z] (13)Permission denied: FastCGI: failed to connect to (dynamic) server "/home/sympa/bin/wwsympa-wrapper": something is seriously wrong, any chance the socket/named_pipe directory was removed?, see the FastCgiIpcDir directive
It looks like you have defined an incorrect ScriptAlias directive in your Apache configuration file. It should look like this :

ScriptAlias /sympa /home/sympa/bin/wwsympa_sudo_wrapper.pl

without fastcgi works but it is terribly slow.

Also I cannot authenticate with certificates.
Patches from M.Massar has been included by default ?

http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/sympa/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi?r1=1.661&r2=1.662

the sources are no more avaliable on sourcesup.
We no more use CVS but Subversion. Therefore the URL has changed to http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewvc.cgi/trunk/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi?root=sympa&r1=3741&r2=3754

If x.509 authentication does not work it might be due to an Apache misconfiguration, see http://www.sympa.org/wiki/manual/authentication?s=ssloptions#smime_and_https_authentication