en - [sympa-users] Wwsympa problem on Debian etch

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Wwsympa problem on Debian etch
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 08:39:25 +0200

Hi,
I recently installed the latest Debian stable release (etch) and the Sympa
distribution that comes with it (5.2.3-1.2).
Everthing seems to work fine: sympa deamons, mysql, ... but there is a
problem
with the web interface. It runs over apache2 (Debian default) using "sudo" to
run as sympa.sympa.
A web page is actually produced, but appart from the fact that is not really
visually appealing, none of the links in the page work. They lead to a "page
not found" or reload the initial page.

You can find it at: http://www.isebi.org/wws

Something must be missed somewhere, but I cannot find what and where. Any
indication will be welcome.