en - [sympa-users] Re: Setuid

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Setuid
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:02:05 +0200

Hi Jose,

Please provide more informations about your setup :
  • what Sympa version ?
  • your sympa.conf file (whide your DB password)
  • the Sympa logs that might tell why the DB connection failed

address@concealed wrote:
Hello, I have sympa installed with mysql (with the module DBD::Mysql) and it
works well.
But with Oracle (with the I module DBD::Oracle) no. Sympa starts up well but
with the connection web (with the Apache user) it doesn't work. If I execute
the file wwsympa.fcgi with the user root if it works. That it can be happening?

  • [sympa-users] Setuid, jose, 05/16/2007
    • [sympa-users] Re: Setuid, Olivier Salaün - CRU, 05/16/2007