en - [sympa-users] sympa.pl problems possibly related to earlier issues

  • From: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa.pl problems possibly related to earlier issues
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:28:13 -0700

I'm still trying to purge that closed list:

./sympa.pl --address@concealed
Undefined subroutine &Task::list_tasks called at /usr/local/jpl/msg/list/sympa/bin/List.pm line 12333.

I checked the installed sympa.pl, Task.pm, and List.pm files with the source and everything looks consistent. It appears that List.pm is missing "use Task;" which is needed when using methods Task::list_tasks and Task::get_tasks_by_list in the purge subroutine. The ./sympa.pl command worked after adding that line.

Thomas