en - [sympa-users] Re: Write a task for custom bounce handling

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Write a task for custom bounce handling
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 02:00:40 +0200

Thank you for your answer, tomorrow I'll take a look at the code that you've
mentioned but I'm not very skilled with perl.

Another idea: use the bounce_score_suscriber field from user table in a script
called by cron, in this way I can do the same things as the task manager and I
could process bounce subscribers in the way that I prefer, what do you think
about this?

If this work I have to disable the process_bouncers task, how to do that? Some
special value assigned to process_bouncers_task parameter?

  • [sympa-users] Re: Write a task for custom bounce handling, f.napoleoni, 03/28/2007