en - [sympa-users] Re: courier-mta + problem with archives

  • From: "Patrick von der Hagen" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: courier-mta + problem with archives
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:58:24 +0100

Am Mittwoch, den 21.03.2007, 11:00 +0100 schrieb address@concealed:
> Hi, i would like to ask if sympa is working with courier-mta. Another
> question
> is about creating archive - in what stage (creating discussion or sending
> subscription) is the archiv created? After autorization the subscription
> into
> conferencion it seems it wasn´t saved into any archive. And in the section
> "Archive" i can read only this: "Error (arc) - Archives are empty for this
> list.."
If courier can deliver messages to the pipes required by sympa, I see no
reason why it should not work.

Regarding the archive you seem to mix "archive" as usually used in
conjunction with mailinglists with something like "log" or "audit log".

The archive contains all the messages send through the list, but nothing
more. It will contain neither messages rejected, nor actions like
"subscriber added", "subscriber removed", etc.

--
CU,
Patrick.