en - [sympa-users] Can't get generic_sso + fcgid to work

  • From: Ari Epstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Can't get generic_sso + fcgid to work
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:43:26 +0100

I'm trying to tie sympa into the sso authentication module our university
uses,
which is a proprietary :( apache2.2 module. I'm using fcgid. I get the
following message sent to the listmaster when I try to log in through
generic_sso:

<snip>
User has encountered an internal server error
(Web interface - ACTION : Command process) :

Unkown authentication service cornell.

See logs for more details.
</snip>

Any idea what log it's talking about? Maybe I have to enable some feature for
the logging to work?

-Ari Epstein
Cornell University

  • [sympa-users] Can't get generic_sso + fcgid to work, Ari Epstein, 03/02/2007