en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Sympa with qmail, vpopmail and mysql - aliases?

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Sympa with qmail, vpopmail and mysql - aliases?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:06:36 +0100

Hi Bea,

We've added your mysql-enabled alias_manager to the Sympa distribution : http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/sympa/src/etc/script/

It will be part of the next release of Sympa. The mysql_alias_manager.pl script will be installed along with other scripts at "make install" time.

address@concealed wrote:
I had the same problem and wrote a new alias_manager.pl (from ldap one).
I uploaded it to the sympa wiki : http://www.sympa.org/wiki/faq/qmail (at the
very bottom of the page).

I think what's needed is an alternative to alias_manager.pl script.
Presumably there must be other sympa users who are using qmail instead
of sendmail, and therefore need an alias_manager.pl script which
creates .qmail-listname files? This is one step on from that.