en - [sympa-users] Re: 2nd try: icons for shared documents?

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: 2nd try: icons for shared documents?
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:00:32 +0100

Currently the mapping between file extensions and icons is hard-coded in wwsympa.fcgi (see %icon_table structure).

Because we can't imagine all file types that your will use, it would be worth turning this mapping into a configuration file, somehow similar to the mime.types config file. I'll keep track of this feature request.

In the meanwhile, you'll have to patch wwsympa.fcgi to add custom icons.

Miles Fidelman wrote:
Never heard anything on this. Figured I'd give it one more shot.

Miles Fidelman wrote:
How does Sympa select the icon to show for a shared document? Or more specifically, how might I set things up so .pdf and .xls and .doc files show something other than the unknown.png icon (the question mark).