en - [sympa-users] disabling remind_task: workaround?

  • From: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] disabling remind_task: workaround?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:33:59 +0100

Hi all,

I have the problem that some selections in wwsympa can't be undone, like for example disabling a remind-task. It does not have to be configured, but when you choose to activate a remind-task, you can only select different intervals, but you can't disable it since there is no "unselect" possible.

However, as a workaround, would it be possible to define a reminder task, that just does not remind? Label it "never" and allow the listowners to select a "never"-reminder to disable reminding?
I see nothing wrong with that idea, but would like so make sure I don't miss anything.

Comments?

--
CU,
Patrick.