en - [sympa-users] Re: Spam in suscribe and unsuscribe mail recipients

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Héctor Garcia Peris <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Spam in suscribe and unsuscribe mail recipients
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 12:02:57 +0100

Héctor Garcia Peris wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that arrives a lot of spam messages to suscribe and unsuscribe mail recipients. I saw in the list a message that says a way to remove lots of messages using:

match([header->X-Spam-Level],/\*\*\*\*\*\*\*+/) smtp -> reject,quiet

in the send.private scenari. This reject lots of spam messages directed to mail list recipients, but not for suscribe, unsuscribe or request mail recipients. How can I do something similar to this kind of recipients?
I think you can allready do it for message to list-subscribe and list-unsubscribe : thoses messages are commands aand are performed exactly in the same way as command in message body. So you can test headers added by your filter server in the scenario subscribe and unsubscribe.

This can't be done for message to list-request and list-editor. The way we will do it is introducing a new scenario for message forwarded. This is already in the feature request.