en - [sympa-users] Re: Permit LDAP only for WWW

  • From: Richard Caldwell <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Permit LDAP only for WWW
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:18:10 -0500

Thanks for your quick response on this. Unfortunately, applying the
patch doesn't seem to make a difference for me. It appears that the
intent is to show the first login and password reminders conditionally
if use_passwd == '1'. Under what conditions should use_passwd be 0?

The ideal solution for us would be to show the first login and password
reminders unless the authentication_info_url configuration variable is
set and in that case show a link to that page.

Thanks,
Richard