en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: more questions...

  • From: Sergiy Zhuk <address@concealed>
  • To: Teunis Peters <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: more questions...
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:42:49 -0800 (PST)

hi

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Teunis Peters wrote:

> I've now got mail in the queue (for three lists) for 2 hours undelivered
> - - and have no idea why it hasn't. This is quite frustrating.

You definitely want to disable VERP, especially if you have a lot of users
under the same domain.

Also, check sympa.conf for these:

## Maximum number of recipients per call to Sendmail
nrcpt XXX

## Max. number of different domains per call to Sendmail
avg XXX

## Max. number of Sendmail processes (launched by Sympa) running
simultaneously
## Proposed value is quite low, you can rise it up to 100, 200 or even 300
with powerfull systems.
maxsmtp XXX

Try changing them, especially the maxsmtp option.

--
rgds,
serge