en - RE: [sympa-users] Hiding subscribe-scenari

  • From: "Gavin Younger" <address@concealed>
  • To: "sympa-users" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Hiding subscribe-scenari
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:21:45 -0000

Patrick,

I asked a similar question earlier this year.

http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/arc/sympa-users/2006-06/msg00082.html

As Jeff says in his reply to me, to override the files provided by sympa
put an empty file called scenario.name:ignore in etc/scenarii (eg. to
suppress sympa-provided send.private scenario, put a file called
send.private:ignore)

Cheers,
Gav